Thursday, November 15, 2012

The delicious Sisig.


Every year, the Development Bank of the Philippines along Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue in Makati City opens a "Christmas Tiangge" during mid-November or after bonuses were given to employees.
The packaging for a barkada sisig meal. Good for 2-3persons. Rice is not included.

There are lots of foods, clothes, decors, and accessories to choose from. If you are a shopaholic, you will love this tiangge. 

But what me and my friend, Mia, love the most is the sisig from Sisig Hooray! Though not the sizzling sisig we, Filipinos, love, this sisig is to die for. I don't know if the mayonnaise they use has something to do with the taste or the chicharon topping, but it is oh so de-li-cio-so!

Sisig Hooray offers a variety of meats to choose from. They have pork, chicken, bangus, squid, and steak.
I have tried pork and squid and loved it. Mia said chicken is good, too. 

The prices for one order of sisig with rice ranges from P75-P85 depending on the meat. The Barkada Sisig Meal prices range from P140-190.

Sisig Hooray also has branches all over the Metro, I think. But I am certain, as I have seen it, that they have a branch in Landmark Food Court, Trinoma. So once my sisig craving starts to kick in again after this tiangge, I know where to go. 



Pork Sisig with Red Chili.

Pork Sisig with Rice.

Chicken Sisig.

No comments:

Post a Comment